On internet there are many apps for calculating fertile days, however the request for a report (with relative calendar) in this section allows you to obtain more precise and exaustive information (based on the average values of previous cycles), as they take into account the variability of the monthly cycle and of the luteal phase in the evaluation of fertile days.
Useful additional information are also provided, in particular the average forecast values combined with the calendar of the monthly cycle: the trend of the basal temperature and vaginal mucus appearance in the days preceding the estimated ovulation, the probability of detecting beta-hcg in the urine, the first day to detect beta-hcg in the blood, the expected results of the dual indicator sticks (LH hormone and E3G hormone) from 12 to 14 po.
To receive the (free) prospectus of your fertile days, simply write to Laura Enrica, providing as many of the following data as possible:
1) first day of the last menstruation
2) duration of the cycle (from the first day of the last menstruation to the day before the start of the next menstruation. The onset of menstruation is identified by red discharge and not by small brown spots)
3) duration of the luteal phase (from the first day after ovulation to the day before the start of the next menstruation)
If your monthly cycle is irregular, you should also provide the following data
4) duration of the longest cycle and of the shortest cycle
5) duration of the longest luteal phase and the shortest luteal phase
NOTE: The more information you provide, the more accurate the report will be.